I love how our lives are woven together.
.

MORE MORE MORE

Eleven Eleven Eleven

(Remember my ten ten ten post from last year?)
 

 MORE RANDOM
Marianne...
1.  is happy
2.  was adopted
3.  loves  sunsets.
If the sunset is especially beautiful she will call everyone
she knows and tells them to go look at the sunset
4.  started to watch TV again...big mistake
don't bother her at all on Thursday nights 
5.  loves to travel
6. is still married to a Lifeguard
(but it was tough this year)
7.  does not like shopping malls and thinks they
should all be turned into homeless shelters
8.  got six speeding tickets this year...
driving too fast past a speed camera that she knows is there
so now she just doesn't drive through that town anymore...she takes another route
9.  wants to raise chickens
10. loves RollerCoasters
her favorite vacation was one she took with her kids when they were 16 1nd 17.
They hopped from amusement park to amusement park
and rode 32 different roller coasters in one week.
11. used to bite her fingernails. But she doesn't remember when or how she stopped doing it. 
One day about ten years ago,
she looked at her nails and they were long...
she remembers smiling about that.

 MORE FAVORITES
Marianne had a hard time choosing these:
1.  Color - Buttercream Yellow
2.  Wild Animal -Elephant
3.  Food - Mushrooms
4.  Drink - Apple Cider
5.  Movie - Dances With Wolves
6.  Song - In Your Eyes
 7.  State - Utah
8.  Hobby - Sewing
9.  Flower - Daisy
10. Shape - Circle
11. Game - Scrabble 


MORE from her BUCKET LIST
Marianne would like to:
1.  lose 30 more pounds
2.  go to Australia
3.  learn to play steel drums
4.  buy a ranch in Colorado
5.  meet some of her favorite blogging friends in person
6. buy a run down house and remodel it
7. learn to dance ...well 
8.  finish all the projects she started
9. sleep more
10. complain less
11. Live in Hawaii for six months.......air fair is pricey and the flight is so long
Six months should be enough time to see it all.

I hope this November 11, 2011 finds you well and happy.
11/11/11 only comes around every 100 years.

2 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Great lists! I know about #3 in the first list. :D

The Crafty Elf said...

I love your bucket list Marianne and I too would love to go to Australia and learn to play steel drums. Steel drums gives me a sense of being on a tropical island away from it all! I would love to meet some of my blogging friends, that would be such a treat! I really need to complain less and I would love to go to Hawaii. I have wanted to do that for years...just ask my family!