I love how our lives are woven together.
.

restless



Just a few thoughts.

for me, art and crafting is a hobby...

                                ....... performed at leisure for pleasure


shopping for craft supplies is fun

organizing my supplies is fun....

sometimes it's not



an unfinished project does not add pressure or anxiety to my life



Most of my projects are unfinished.

        I am a restless soul.

                I am a wanderer.

                         I am in constant motion.

                    Is this wrong?

                Should I try to channel my efforts to one art form?

                                                               Should I try to narrow my focus?

                                          I am not sure that is even possible.




5 comments:

Patty Marker said...

I am laughing at your last thoughts. My mom says I have crafters ADD. I can't seem to focus on any one project for too long. I say art should be enjoyable and inspired. Sometimes coming back to a project makes it fresh again. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I love your great big craft space. Patty

sunny said...

You mean you're supposed to finish the things you start? Who knew. I say, just go where the creative breeze takes you. And is that seriously you craft area?????

Leslie Hanna said...

I say do what makes you happy.

Wendy G. said...

I think having unfinished projects gives you variety in your life. It is nice to wake up and ask yourself what you want to play with that day. By the way, your craft room knocked my socks off! Holy moly! Good for you.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Was visiting your blog and I found this post under the label, "about me"...I am the same way!! I do get a little anxious because I'm always feeling like I should have one focus - but I love to sew, quilt, craft, garden and PAINT! :) I'd also love to live in your craft room...WOW!