I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Good Bye Google Reader

 
  Do you feel lost?

  As you know Google Reader is shutting down on July 1st. 
Now I don't know about you, but before this was announced 
earlier this year I never used a reader. 
 I visited blogs thru my bookmarks and my blogroll.   
Now I feel so up to date.
  I use Bloglovin for all the blogs I like to read.
 And I use Feedly for everything else....you know news and stuff.   
 I like them both equally and will someday choose one over the other.

 But today is not that day.
The important thing is that 
if you use google reader you need 
to make the switch before July 1st.

If you are still undecided about your options ,
 I found this article on life hacker that I would like to share with you.
I love reading  life hacker and most of the time I actually understand it.

anyway

I have added the bloglovin and feedly buttons over in my sidebar for your convenience. I also have the "follow by email" option over there too. I will keep them at the top for a week or so.....until I figure out how to do one of those multi-button widgets. 
If you know how.....please point me in the right direction.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.






4 comments:

sunny said...

So, I'm embarrassed to show my ignorance. I read the blogs that I follow from my dashboard. I don't think that's Google Reader. Is it?

Linda R said...

So thrilled you stopped by my blog! Thank you - and the post on Feedly was so great - I didn't realize they had updated to an easy one click and made the change today. Just in time, eh? Sending love and hugs to your 4-legged furry friends ;-)

Becky New said...

Hi there .... I think this is what you want for linkage. :) I enjoy your blog!
https://www.addthis.com/get/sharing#.Uc7cS_mTjSh

susie said...

Hey There....I use bloglovin' and I'm following you :)
email me if you need some help with those buttons...glad to help!