I love how our lives are woven together.
.

it's never too late





Florida was beautiful this year. I was able to relax and clear my head. I had time to finish a few projects and start a few more. Bosley and I had plenty of one on one time for training and it was amazing to watch him progress each day. The weather was wonderful and the sunsets
 ......oh the sunsets....

But let me tell ya. When I got home I had one good day and then ...

BLAH

the flu.
I would not wish that beast on my worst enemy.
whew.
I had a lot of time to sleep and rest and when strong enough I turned to the internet.
I got caught up on so many great blogs.
I read all my posts on  this blog too....
and realized I missed December 12, 2012.
12/12/12
how could I let that day go by without a post?
12/12/12
will not come around ever in my lifetime.
I posted lists on 10/10/10 and 11/11/11
so I need to complete the set.

well it's never too late to do the things yo should have done.
so 
 here it is ......( only 72 days late )

 RANDOM
Marianne...
1.  is happy
2.  enjoys spending time with her friends
3.  survived "the change"
4.  loves long walks at sunrise
5.  watches 4 hours of TV a week
6.  is still married to the Lifeguard...and will be...forever
7.  realizes her dream sanctuary will always be small and private
8.  learned to slow down and did not get any speeding tickets in 2012
9.  wants to adopt a cat...hmmmm
10. is on a very strict diet....and it's working ....yay!
11. started weaving again (yes another hobby to share )
12. is seeking balance
 FAVORITES
Marianne had a hard time choosing these:
1.  color - honey
2.  animal - dolphin
3.  food - oatmeal
4.  drink - water
5.  movie - Avatar
6.  song - Harvest Moon - Neil Young
7.  state - Washington
8.  hobby - gardening
9.  flower -hydrangea
10. bird -  saw whet owl
11.  dog - BIG fluffy ones
12. musical instrument - guitar

BUCKET LIST
Marianne would like to:
1.   scuba
2.  hang-glide
3.  build her dream house on a beach
4.  volunteer more
5.  lose a few more pounds
6.  finish all the projects she started
7.  find out the truth about her birth and find her birth mother, living or dead
8.  learn to play the guitar again
9.  write a book about RuffHaven and the joy of saving lives no matter how few
10. renew her wedding vows on a beach
11. love more
12.  live more 

So that's it 
the set is complete.
hope it wasn't too much info.
It's always hard trying to decide how much to share.

Thank you if you read this far. 
If you have time and are interested,
 I invite you to read  my previous lists here : 
11/11/11
 see you again real soon.

8 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Loved reading your lists Marianne! I have another friend who is a weaver, so fascinating. :)

Lisa - papergrace said...

What wonderful lists. And your sunsets photos are just gorgeous. I'm so glad that you had such a great time in Florida, but major "booo!" to coming home to the flu! That's awful!! :( Glad that you're on the mend now, though.

Can't wait to see more of what you create this year as everything you make is amazingly gorgeous. <3

Barb said...

Beautiful pictures,

feel better soon!

fairyrocks said...

Thanks so much for stopping by with kind comments. Hydrangeas are my favorite too. Love your little tissue covered book tutorial. Such a pretty little end result. PS I like your crack about being an active consumer. Thanks for the smile, me too.
Keep smiling and creating.

susie said...

Oh, so happy to see you again!....Your lists were great and tell me you are happy! it's so very nice to be back huh?
hugs!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Marianne,

Oh, I enjoyed your list. I too have survived "the change." Hopefully I'm totally done too!! Every life you save is a precious one. It may not be the numbers that you thought it would be but know that everyone is important.

How lovely to still be in total love with the lifeguard. The wedding renewal vows on the beach sound perfect.

Speaking of beaches, loves your photos!

Hugs,
Kay

sunny said...

Great post! Loved learning more about you. Thanks for the sunsets.

Ayala Art said...

I do hope you can have #7 done. It has to be a powerful thing. Wish you luck! ♥