I love how our lives are woven together.
.

29 Faces - Tiki Tommy

Well today is the first day of 29 Faces. 
 I am going to try to follow a theme of faces inspired by 29 places and/or cultures.
We'll see if I can keep the juices flowing.  
This first one is polynesian.
 I am going to add a bit more detail.
      But I wanted to get this posted today.     

Tiki Tommy
Here is a bit of the process
scraps from beachy bright quilt top

drawing the pattern

cutting the pattern pieces
 


quilted details

See you tomorrow !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This project is brilliant. I love the colourful face that is so expressive. You rock! Good luck with the next 28 faces.

Leslie Hanna said...

yi yi yi My head, it spins. You need a hobby. Oh, wait ...

sunny said...

This is going to be fun to watch! I'd never make it 29 days. Actually, I probably wouldn't make it 2.9 days. Good Luck!

Angenita said...

This is a fun one, it makes me smile.