I love how our lives are woven together.
.

New friends and Spirograph

For the last few weeks I have been reading quite a few "new to me" blogs. 
One of them is EveryDay Ruralty 
 Patrice has a great personality and a cool talking horse named Wendell.  
(here's a carrot for you Wendell. )
One of the features on her blog is her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. She asks us questions and we get to answer them on our blogs. This reminds me of the memes that used to float around blogland a few years ago.  I love link ups like this because it really helps us get to know each other.
.
 Anyway. Here are this weeks questions and my answers.
 
1. Is there a room in your home that you'd like to redecorate or remodel?
     Not this year. I am still recovering from our kitchen remodel last year. I have tons of pictures and I promise to show them to you as soon as I recover from the PTSD.

2. Did you watch the Oscars?  NO.    Not interested.

3. How many pair of blue jeans do you own?  10 -12...but only one pair fits. I have been losing weight and I refuse to buy a new pair until I stop shrinking

4. What was your favorite toy as a child? Spirograph !   And I still have mine from 1968 or 1969. I had two  and I took very good care of them.    O my gosh......I was a craft hoarder way back then!
 oh wow !   Look !  It works!  and no batteries either. hee hee
 

5. If you could visit a country in Europe, which would you choose?  Italy. The food. The people. The beautiful scenery.  And while I am there I might as well pop over to France too.
 
 This was fun Patrice. I hope to visit with you all again next week.



 
 
 
 
Everyday Ruralty

7 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Marianne,

I love this! I had a Spirograph too and probably wore it out, I used it so much.

Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself with us!

Hugs,
Kay

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Marianne - ah love this post had a chuckle t the toy forgotten working still :D and thanks for pickies etc down below, Shaz in oz.x

Spyder said...

Just seen your lovely profile pic of your dog while blog hopping LOVELY!! I used to have spirograph...well actually some one threw it out and I nabbed it! Lost it now though.... although it might be in the attic! Thanks for the reminder of the fun it was!
(Lyn)

sunny said...

I'd swear I left a comment here last night. We had a SPirograph, and I loved it! Wonder whatever happened to it. Italy would top my list for a European vacation, too! Maybe I'll bump into you over there.

Patrice said...

I'm so glad you joined us! I admire what you do for special dogs. I love dogs. They have such incredible hearts. Many of our animals (non-livestock) are rescues.

I loved my spirograph. I also loved traveling to Italy with my mom.

I hope to see you on the porch next week too. Wendell says thanks for the carrot. Have a great week!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

a Spirograph - that brings back such memories. i want one ... i use to play with one for hours ... all the designs & fun. i would love to see Italy too. ( :

Balisha said...

My kids and I loved the Spirograph. They would sit for hours making designs.
Balisha