I love how our lives are woven together.
.

missing in action

Yes I know
I've been gone a while
sorry


I have been holding onto this bag waiting for the right project to come along.
Since I have a bit of spare time coming up 
I thought it might be a good time to start making a few books.

I am participating in Creative Lenna's book swap.



 I love the message on this bag
 and the colors are wonderful
 use ...reuse...recycle
I love the pattern running up the edge.

I'll be back later with the completed book
and if you don't follow my Life @ RuffHaven blog
Please stop by today to see why I have been so quiet.
we opened our doors to another slightly used dog...
Her name is Penny 

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I love Sbux bags and Whole Foods bags. I'll save you some if you save me TP and paper towel cardboard tubes. I'm getting my craft on, and I need lots. :)

Can't wait to see what you do for the book!

stART said...

GROOVY PAPER BAG! And I love the reason for your busyness. Oh yes, I, too, had a thing for owls in middle school.. I made a macrame hanging of one that my mom had until just a few years ago!