I love how our lives are woven together.
.

here today, gone tomorrow



Well when will I ever learn?
If you happened to stop by yesterday you were able to read my WOYWW post.
But fat chance trying to read it now....
you see...
 I linked to my edit page instead of the post..
then when I asked Julia to delete my link in the list...she did ...
but somehow I had managed to delete the post...oops.

I guess I have been away from my blog so long that I lost the skilz

anyway
the post was about this pile of photos

 that I am converting to digital 

to be stored on this
part of my effort to de-clutter 

While going through the old photos, I found a few you might like to see




I am also posting these as a bit of a tease to Sunny.

If the stars align and all goes well,
 Sunny will be visiting me here soon.

fingers crossed

wish you all could visit too

someday maybe you will
                                                                
oh and before I forget. Happy Ground Hog Day
it looks like 6 more weeks of winter.
but if the next six weeks are like the last six weeks
it will be smooth sailing


4 comments:

sunny said...

What better place to spend the next six weeks of winter? Can't wait to get there and see all that beauty.

Bonnie Belk said...

good to see you back again! as for Winter, I've enjoyed all four days of it.

505whimsygirl said...

Your photos are beautiful. Love the dolphins! Have a great visit. I could handle six more weeks of winter if I was in Florida!!!

Hugs,
Kay

Leslie Hanna said...

I have your deleted post in my Reader if you'd like it back. Also, the "what is it" from the dead post - cabbage?