I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Circle of Friends

I sometimes sit with my laptop at a small table that was constructed using salvaged wood from an old barn in Pennsylvania. This is where I sit when reading your blogs and it's where I write my posts for this blog.  I usually have a dog at my side.     So one day as I was blogging and  blurffing I happened to look down. I liked what I saw, so I held up my camera very high over my head to get the shot.  Yes, now that I am a blogger,  my camera is always within reach.
hhhhmmmm.....
Well that's close, but  this shot did not capture what I wanted you to see. 

 So I had to get creative.


I started at my right


and worked my way around


counter-clockwise


very carefully so I would not disturb them



all the way to my left


Then I made one daring move

I decided to try to stand up

To get the shot

without one of them having to move

very

very

slowly

then quickly grab the shot.... before Shadie gets up

because Shadie would be the first to get up



YES !

I did it !

That's the chair where I was sitting

I was able to get up and take the pic without disturbing them

It does help that we had just been on a very long walk and they were


dog  tired


sorry.....I had to say it    )

< smile >


Have a great day !
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog today. I bookmarked it and will come back often. You have a lot of dogs there. How do you feed them all?

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

I found your blog today. I bookmarked it and will come back often. You have a lot of dogs there. How do you feed them all?

creativelenna said...

That was very cool, marianne. Do you have 5 dogs? I am new to your blog so I don't know. I opened your package of postcards for the swap last night and they are just beautiful, thank you! They'll be up on the creativeswaps blog soon!

Nigel said...

Awwwww, how beautiful and so apt. My youngest has just moved out of town to go and work at the RSPCA dog rescue. Thank you :)

Carola Bartz said...

Oh Marianne, this is hilarious. I love the shot of all five of them! How nice for you to have these companions!

Anonymous said...

ha ha I love this post, So cute. Aw they love you. When I saw the picture of all 5 dogs I laughed out loud. I only have 2 dogs. and only one likes to sit on me. He takes up so much room and is never discouraged , even if he see's a computer on my lap. he will still try.

Diana said...

Love, love, love this post. Such precious companions. Wow, 5...Mine's smart...he's in the coldest room of the house, not with me.

and get a pillow for that chair! ;)

Toni said...

LOL...just perfect post!! You are never alone!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great post and shows just how much love there is between all of you.
How's Gertie doing?
I'll see you soon,
susie