I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Just a quick note

Thanks to all of you who commented on my last post . You are too kind.
Along the lines of not being able to force creativity....The art quote of the day made me laugh. I have it on my sidebar and thought I would copy it here because it will not be there tomorrow.


Art Quote of the Day
An artist never really finishes his work, he merely abandons it.
Paul Valery

That's what I did with the "Yellow Taxi"

A toast to all of our unfinished art!  Thank heaven we know when to stop.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Toni said...

Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Ouch , close to home ,I have many unfinished paintings. I can't seem to finish one at the moment. I'd better get cracking.

Anonymous said...

How are your projects coming along? I hope all is well, I'll pop back in again later.
susie