I love how our lives are woven together.
.

dusting off some rubber stamps

Just a quick note to show you what I've been up to.....
yes in addition to the stuff over on my home blog..... here


I've joined Creative Lenna's Mail Art Swap. This is a perfect reason to use some rubber stamps that have not seen daylight in several years.  This is why I save every single stamp I have ever bought....you never know when they will come in handy. 
This is the back of the envelope..... I have no idea why I didn't take a photo of the front. 


  hey Leslie ....look some of it's crooked !




i love this saying!


Well that's it for today. I hope you all have a sunny sky where you are. I have to go out and blow the leaves. Mother Nature is is telling me that Winter will be here sooner than we expect.
Have a great Day !
Marianne

3 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Crooked is GOOD! And I LOVE the cosmic importance of rubber stamping. So true.

WV: sionizes
My sionizes are giving me a rough time today.

Lenna Young Andrews said...

I cannot wait to receive this MariannE! I LUV your stamped mail art envelope!!!

Heartfire At Home said...

Woah!!!!! I just popped over here for the first time and found a whole other world of absolutely goreous things! My gosh.... all the wonderful colours and things I love so much, done so beautifully. I LOVE paper art... I used to fiddle a bit myself, but these pieces (this and other posts) are all so stunning.

Linda. xox