I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Comfort Zone

well hello.
People talk alot about comfort zones and I have a very cozy one.
I often get overwhelmed by life and retreat to my home in the woods and life goes on happily.
  This blog was also a comfort zone for me.
  I made so many friends and now I wonder why I wanted to leave.
So I am back.
Things have been quite busy here and I do have so much to share.
But first I would like you to meet
Bosley
 
yes, I know I said we were not going to take in any more dogs.
  But....
  Bosley arrived from BestFriends on March 31st....
well actually April 1st....because his flight was late.
  He lived at BestFriends in Utah for 18 months.
Before that he was living in the home of a breeder hoarder in SanDiego.
She" bred" Malamutes, Great Pyrenees and Wolf Hybrids.
We can only guess what combination Bosley is.
 
 
  He was one of 85 dogs.
yes 85.
  Bosley never had a comfort zone.
 
The "breeder" was fined and shut down and all of her dogs
  were confiscated and placed in several rescues and sanctuaries.
Bosley endend up at BestFriends and ...
well.... now he lives with us.
 
He is very shy.

 
It took a few months of gentle loving care for him to bond with us.
 
 
Home Sweet Home

No comments: