I love how our lives are woven together.
.

29 Faces

Do you remember this?
 
 
One of the challenges I enjoyed out there in blogland was Paint Party Friday.
the blue face was one of my  portraits that I shared. 
I feel like playing along again this year so I popped
over to  Kristin Dudish's blog to see if the group was still active.
 It is!
While I was there I saw she had a post about Ayala Art's 29 Faces.
 So of course I had to check it out. 
29 Faces was a challenge to create one face each day to celebrate leap year last February.
then...they did it again in May and September !
 It seems I missed out on a lot of fun while I was away from blogland.
  But 29 Faces is set to begin again tomorrow.
TOMORROW! 
I have quite a few projects in the fire....but....
since it's can be any face, any medium, I am joining in.
I just thought you would like to know.
 Maybe you have an urge to try a new technique or medium.
 Maybe this it the year you want to stetch your horizons and grow as an Artist and Crafter.
This would be a fun way to do it.
Even if you don't play along,
 check out the 29 Faces link to see so many talented Artists' work.
You just might find some inspiration there to apply to your own art.   


see you tomorrow with my first face

No comments: