I love how our lives are woven together.
.

WOYWW # 191

One of the things I missed most about blogging was the friends I made and ideas shared among crafters and artists. One of my favorite weekly events was WOYWW. I loved seeing what everyone was up to each week. So of course when I decided to start blogging again I could not wait to see you all. I am currently on vacation in FL so I have a makeshift crafting area that envolved pushing my dinette table up against my desk. The table supports the weight of the quilt I am working on.
The other stuff on the table is from a recent spree to a local quilt shop and rubberstamp store. I had been working on quilts all month and had a severe craving to stamp and collage. This is going to be a very fun week.  I am going to make some blank note cards with the mermaid paper. The black roll tied with a piece of fabric is Chalkboard Fabric. I never worked with it before so I am excited to play with that this weekend. I also picked up some new fabric to make another quilt top.
Oh and the notebook is set on Pinterest.....I am very addicted to Pinterest. Are you?

 

 


Have a beautiful day!

14 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I keep forgetting I even HAVE a Pinterest account. :(

I can't believe you bought more fabric. Can't wait to see what you do with the chalkboard fabric.

Unknown said...

You are one busy and very creative lady! I love seeing what you are up to on Twitter and now on this blog. Keep up the crafty goodness!

sunny said...

Ooh, you'll have to let me know how the chalkboard fabric works out! Sounds like fun. I looks like you're keeping yourself very busy.

ria gall said...

I have to agree you do make some great friends through WOYWW it is very addictive. loving all your lovely bits thank you for sharing
Ria #44

505whimsygirl said...

Welcome back!! I signed back up to follow your blog.

Funny how we can make a crafty area no matter where we are. Enjoy your time in FL!

Hugs,
Kay

She Who Doodles said...

i don't think i've ever seen chalkboard fabric. will have to check back to see what you do with it. happy woyww.

voodoo vixen said...

Chalkboard fabric? OK, you have my undivided attention... what is chalkboard fabric and why would you want to write on it with chalk? Love your big huge dilemma of a quilt in previous post, you had me laughing because none of those things would have bothered me because it all looks so bright and cheerful and fun!! Annette #26

toni said...

Great things on your work table love the fabrics and your quilt is gorgeous. Great buys at the craft store, particularly like those ticket stamps. Have a lovely crafty week x

Barb King said...

Chalkboard fabric, well that sounds cool! Are you going to make cards with it, the chalkboard technique is so popular right now. Beautiful fabrics, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Chrysalis said...

Hi - I agree with you about Pinterest - not only am I addicted to it, but it leaves my head buzzing with so many possible projects to try! Enjoy what's on your table this week. Chris x

Carola Bartz said...

I'm so glad you're back, Marianne!! But I know that sometimes life doesn't allow this, and that's okay, too.
I'm not on Pinterest yet, but I am toying with it. I'm a bit afraid that it might be a huge time sucker, and one thing I want is actually spend LESS time on the computer.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I hope you are enjoying FL!!! We were just there over Christmas and I've missed the sun! Enjoy your quilting and stamping!

Happy Crafting!
Jeannie #12

April said...

I like the colors of the quilt. Nice that you can have a make shift craft area while on vacation. April #101

LisaDV said...

The quilt is the best colors, all favorites of mine. I'm interested in how that chalkboard fabric is to work with. Happy late WOYWW! Thanks for visiting me. LisaDV #117