I love how our lives are woven together.
.

fear no color

I think I used all my colors on these Art Cards.   
They are on their way to Sandie as a part of the monthly swap. 
I am terribly late this month. I can't seem to catch up. 
 October was supposed to be a smooth sailing month. 
Babies sure do have a way of altering the fabric of a family.
The cards are a combination of collage and watercolor.
 I used Tim Holtz tissue wrap over a gelli plate background
 and then I just allowed the rest to flow. A little water color, 
a little stamping, and a little colored pencils . . .   
some gesso  . . . 
oh and I even managed to schmear on some gelatos . 
 I added a bit of detail with a very fine pitt pen.       
The cards still don't feel finished to me, but they are in the mail so.. 
well... they are finished.   
 I made several color copies of them so 
you'll bee seeing these hearts again in more projects.  



Have a great weekend !  
Marianne

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

So pretty!

Wendy G. said...

Amazing!

sunny said...

They're beautiful! If I tried something like that, they would look horrible. We'll have to try to reschedule that play date, so you can teach me some new tricks.

Sandra Kaye said...

I think you did an Awesome job!!!! Congrats!!! Cant wait to see them in person:):)

Sylvia said...

Love these, Marianne!!!