I love how our lives are woven together.
.

I named her Stella . . . 'cause she's Yella



If you follow me on Twitter, facebook, and /or Instagram, 
 you have seen pics of Stella,
 the yellow garden spider who lives outside my kitchen window. 
I know I have a few readers who only know me thru this blog.
 So I wanted to let them see my latest fascination.


    She has me mesmerized for a few hours every day.

here's another photo of this variety of spider from IslandCreekes


Here's a link to more spiders found in Maryland if you are interested.

Now I have the urge to knit something.

Hope the sun is shining where you are and all is well in your world.

Marianne

1 comment:

Wendy said...

They are fascinating to watch. They seem to grow on a daily basis. We have these in our yard as well as one on the porch.