I love how our lives are woven together.
.

time to make some collaged postcards



Do you like mail art?

Do you like swaps?


Use the DIY postcard swap button on your site!    



 I wasn't sure I would have time to join this event this year
but now that I find myself with a few days to play I decided to sign up.  There is still time to register for this swap.
You can join too.

All the information is on Hanna's blog. 




 I have started on my design.
 I am sure there will be many layers of paint and ink added.
That seems to be the direction my collages take lately.
 Can something come from nothing?
I certainly hope so.

Have a sweet Monday !

Marianne

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

I love how you make something from THINGS. I just make inky stampy painty messes. I'll leave the mixed media to you!