I love how our lives are woven together.
.

November. Art Every Day 2013


another
 Art Every Day Month
comes to an end

 I knitted, I baked, I sketched, I doodled,
 I bound a journal, I wove paper, I painted,
 I took photographs

It was a very creative and artful month.

But

 I wasn't able to update here on my blog as often as I wanted. 
If you follow me on Instagram you'll remember these photos
 because they are the same shots I posted over there. 
I really enjoyed meeting so many talented Artists. 
I'd like to thank Leah for hosting this event every year.
 I can't even imagine how much work she does to put it all together.

Tomorrow is December 1st.
 I have one tree up and half decorated.
I celebrate Yule so I have 20 days to prepare.
I also host Christmas Eve for my family.
I love the holidays.

I will be home for the entire month of December so I 
hope to be able to post at least once a week.
I have holiday crafts and decorating ideas to share with you.

see you soon !

Marianne
 


5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I can't wait to see what you make! O love your art.

Leslie Hanna said...

I. I love your art.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry I'm not on Instagram or any of the other social media sites, other than blogger. I believe I've missed SO much by not seeing all you created this month. You have SO many beautiful and awesome things. I want to see everything up close and personal (grin).

BTW, I found out my friend Sally gave me the mint tea, although when I wrote the post, I was SURE it had come from you.

I always decorate my house the day after Thanksgiving, but I didn't do that this year. That means I have to do it tomorrow. You are way ahead of me. I don't even have any of my decorations pulled out of the basement. I look forward to seeing your home decorated in all its splendor. And of course, I look forward to all that Yule you'll be sharing with us.

Maron said...

It always is a little bitter sweet when AEDM comes to an end but you are in the same mind set as me…time to tackle Christmas! Whew!

Sandra Kaye said...

As you know its Christmas here...so I'm wishing my dear friend a Merry Christmas ...xoxoxoxox