I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Hello December.


One of the things I like most about blogging is 
the opportunity to meet people and make new friends. 
With that in mind I have joined 
Jamie and Shannon's
Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon

31 days of blogging fun . . .
 .... geared toward a time when blogging was new, memes were cool
 and it was more about making friends and connections, rather than self promotion and selling.  
  Don't get me wrong, I do love bloggers today and self promotion and selling doesn't offend me.  
 I just miss the fun and games. 
 So I am excited to play along and follow the 31 prompts
 and hopefully make a new friend or two.

So for today. The first prompt is "Selfie"    


  yes it's my profile photo. It's a  year old.    

 and this is me today


 So hello December and hello to to all of you too.

. . .   back to Decking the Halls.

see you tomorrow !

Marianne


2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You look great!! in both pics. I'll be back tomorrow to see what is next.

Wendy G. said...

You don't look like the stereotypical grandma, that's for sure! Have a great December.