I love how our lives are woven together.
.

The Traveling Stash

 I was the lucky winner of the Traveling Stash Box. This box if full of fabric, patterns and notions and is making it's way through the US, leaving smiles along the way.
when you receive the box you may take out anything you would like to keep and replace it with stuff from your own stash.  Then you send it off to the next winner. That winner could be you.



There is very little room in the box for me to add alot of fabric...... but I can squeeze in this:
40 5"x5" batik squares and a $25 dollar Joann's gift certificate.     The gift certificate is my gift to the next player.                If you win, you are not required to add a gift certificate.   


 and here's  the rest of the stash:






This box is packed tight.

Want to win the Traveling Stash? Here are the rules.


  1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
  2. There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
  3. There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
  4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
  5. Write a post about the Stash and choose a recipient from the comments.
  6. Ship the box  in a reasonable amount of time.
  7. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA

Leave a comment here if you would like to participate.
 Please make sure you are not a "no reply" blogger.
If I can't contact you I will choose someone else. Thanks.
I will choose a winner this Thursday around 6 pm (east coast)

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope the rest of your day is happy one.
***********************************************************************************

update
4/11/13
The winner is:

Katie

Just a quick update  to let you know the winner of the traveling stash box.
Tonight "the lifeguard" drew the winner's name and that winner is  Katie  Snuggle up with a Dish from Karma


8 comments:

Katie said...

OK i'll be first. I would love a go at this box, looks like there are lots of great things in there for me to plunder through

Emily C said...

Very nice box. Would love to have it swing by my house. I have some fabric I would like to trade.

Karyn said...

I'd LOVE a visit from this box! I have lots of stuff I can swap in/out. I blog at www.TheStylishHome.com Thank you so much for the chance, and thank you for your generosity! Some lucky duck is going to JoAnn's!!! Beautiful Batiks *drool*

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I would love to play in this box - some great bag patterns spied and some lovely fabrics.

Tricia said...

Ohhhh what an interesting box!! I'm would LOVE to have it visit me here in the little village of Barryton here in Michigan. Please add me for the chance. Thank You.

Sincerely,
Tricia

Sharon B said...

Such cute stuff - please send it to Lexington, KY - it would be SEW much fun!

Sue said...

I think that this box would love to visit Sarasota, FL! Some great fabric and notions in there!!! Crossing my fingers that my number is lucky!

Leslie Hanna said...

I don't want the box, but I have a question: Does it ever end? Or does it go on and on and on?