I love how our lives are woven together.
.

hitting the links

 No I haven't taken up golf. 
I have no time for golf.
 I've been completely sucked into yarn and weaving.
(no this post is not about weaving)
 but I am obsessed.



Today is Friday and it's time to share the Link Love with Tammy
over at Daisy Yellow.
I have to keep it short because I am running out the door to the vet.

So here is this week's list.

I spent an entire afternoon in awe of Irina's Art

You won't believe what Trish has turned into an Artist tool. I love her!

I have a pretty awesome crafty space but Beckie's Craft Room knocked my socks off this morning.

And since I love useless knowledge I enjoyed this article about the phrase "hitting the links" 

Now if you'll excuse me ...  all of sudden I am craving sausage.

???


3 comments:

Patricia said...

Great links! Your post made me laugh with all of the link references ;)
I'm sharing the link love too :)

Natasha said...

Weaving and sausages! :) I hope the animal being taken to the vet is okay.

Thank you for the link sharing, I have so much exploring to do this weekend I hope I make it back out of the rabbit hole!

Anonymous said...

Great links! haha!

and wow that craft room is amazing. I am DROOLING.

Thanks for sharing.