I love how our lives are woven together.
.

WOYWW #203

Time to jump back into WOYWW on a more regular basis. This week I am showing you where I have been hanging out lately.    This is my Nook.  When we remodeled our kitchen last year I decided the half bath had to go. So now it is a nook. I spend a few hours a day in here .....mostly online. I am taking an online art course ( 21 Secrets ... link on my sidebar) and the videos are amazing.




Last week  Kay , aka, "505Whimsey Girl" shared a pattern for an easy lace stitch so I made a green one for my daughter, a lavender one for a gift for a friend,  and a pink one for the Pink Scarf Project.  It is a very easy pattern. Kay has it on her blog if you are interested.

Thank you so much Kay !   I love it.   The green one is done and my daughter took it before I had a chance to take a pic. The lavender one needs a few more rows and the pink one is half done. Love the pattern.  Not paper but fun just the same.









  In other news... I was reading the latest issue of Best Friends Animal Society magazine and saw this:



That's my Bosley. I guess they took the photo before he came here to live. I love it when one of my "kids" gets published.

Well enough about me.
There are so many blogs for you to visit.
Clck here to go to Julia's blog for the list of blogs.
Have a great week 

11 comments:

okienurse said...

Love those scarves! I will to check out the pattern later. I thought I was going to be last this week but I see you beat me to that spot! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. I forgot it was even Wednesday until 11:50pm CDT! so I am a little late getting around. OMG! Memory issues again. Oh well better late then never. Vickie #145

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, three scarves in a week - what are you - knitting wonder woman?!! I LOVE the green plates you have on display...true to say I have a 'thing' for china..noticed those immediately!

Angie said...

You have a model in your midst ...he looks so cute. The scarves are amazing ...must look fo the pattern ...hope it really is easy!!!! xx58

Marit said...

I love the olive-green plates in your nook. The scarves look amazing!! Happy crafting and happy - belated - woyww. Marit #79

Anonymous said...

Oh the lacy stitch is very pretty and delicate. You are totally on a roll!


Happy WOYWW!

MA (8) (so very late this week!)

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Marianne,

Wow! Your scarves are coming along nicely. I like the one with the little sequins. I started a second one but that's as far as I've gotten. I switched to knitting some dish/face cloths for a friend's birthday.

Bosley is such a handsome dog! I bet it was quite a surprise to see him in the magazine -- shouldn't he get royalties?!?

Thanks for visiting me already.

Happy WOYWW!!!
Kay (14)

Lisa - papergrace said...

Your space, your Bosley, your scarves, and YOU are so amazingly wonderful. I wish I was closer and could spend time with you on a more regular basis. You are such a kindred spirit and I adore you. ♥

Lisa-Jane said...

I love your scarves and I love the idea of your nook off the kitchen - the heart of the home! Have a great week.

Unknown said...

I love how you repurposed the half bath space you no longer needed. Neat idea! One day I'll learn to knit... Beautiful scarves!

Kymberly said...

Thanks for visiting me. Those scarves are amazing. I really love the purple one.

Deb's Pen Pot said...

Love the lace scarves - so good when you find something you like and can do over and over again, but making it special each time :0) Thanks for the visit - you said you were intrigued by my word list; being a writer, I LOVE words and collect one for each day, and share them on my blog. Sometimes they form a writing prompt, but mostly they just make me smile! All the best, Deb #125