I love how our lives are woven together.
.

a Little Link Love



I haven't been around because I have been knitting and weaving and taking dogs to the vet and I was  lured into Pinterest and Instagram.  Yes the truth..... I was sucked into two  great places for inspiration and connections.

But they just don't have the same friendly feel blogging has.

Remember when bloggers used to link to each other to spread information and inspiration?

Well Tammy at Daisy Yellow has started a campaigne to brink back Link Love.

 She has asked us to share 5 links a week.

Here are my five links this week:
grab a cup of something , get comfy and visit a few of the bloggers who fill my head with wonderful ideas.

for a dose of color, whimsy and bunnies visit Mandy at- Bijou's Whimsy 
for quilt inspiration, doodles and great tutorials - The Quilt Rat
for a good cause -  Vicki at 2 Bags Full is hosting the  Pink Scarf Project
for great painting techniques and thoughtful posts go see Kristin
for loads of inspiration for your home go see Heather

I'll be back with two more posts today.  Yeah....when it rains it pours . But I scheduled posts and they didn't show up so I need to edit them and post manually.  Someday I will get the scheduled post feature figured out. sigh.



6 comments:

Sandra Kaye said...

aRe you on IG and Pinterest?? Tell my name so I can follow you ...much love- Sandie:):)

Carola Bartz said...

My scheduled posts never show up either. They used to, but since Blogger has changed so much, many features have changed as well - and not to the better.
Thanks for the links - most of those blog I know and love! Great places to visit for sure!

Lorna McMahon said...

Glad to see you made it back to blogville unharmed. Hope all the dogs are well after visiting the vet. Isn't Quilt Rat great?!

Unknown said...

Great linkies! I've even started following Mandy and Kristin!! Thanks for sharing!

Nilla said...

Thanks for the links and hey I love your pink scarf!!!

Natasha said...

Thanks for the links. I linked to Kristin too! :) I love instagram but all this link love is full of new discoveries.