I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Friends




 Do you ever feel




Like you're going in circles





doing the same things over and over again





do you feel like you are going it alone





never stopping to rest





the scenery may be beautiful





but it passes by too quickly





Sometimes it's hard


just trying to stay on track




when the world is gaining on you


Just

 keep on smiling



because



with a friend by your side
you are never alone





life can be ruff, go with a friend!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Lovely images & post! I love carousels~ Its nice to know you have friends by your side. I hope you are having a lovely week. ~Theresa

Diana said...

How clever. I agree with your point. Lovely post.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'd been meaning to stop by your blog and tonight I did just that. Not just one blog, but all of them. I cried over the dog adoption and smiled at your ATCs and altered "M." I'm so glad I'm catching up on your life and I hope we can swap some art one of these days. Glad to reconnect after many years. And of course, I love carousel and rocking horses.

Anonymous said...

Such a colorful post with such great thought! You are doing very well with your many Blogs...keep posting, I'll keep popping in!
Have a wonderful week,
susie

Barbara German said...

Thank you for this post!! I am right there right now. Moving to a new town....kinda stuck in a rut with my art....needing to go forward. Looking for other artists in this community and I know that will help when I make connections. Just wanted to say thanks...