I love how our lives are woven together.
.

I love collections

Collect

I like that one definition: to regain control of (one's faculties,etc., or oneself). HA !


Those who know me know that I can't pass up a reason to collect something. I have been a collector of things all my life. Owls, suns, buttons, Santa Claus, mugs, rubber stamps, cookbooks, dinnerware, hostas and of course fabric and paper.  Oh and I have even inherited a few collections like my mother-in-law's bells and an Aunt's elephants. Some people even call my rescue a collection of dogs.


 So now with this new found love of blogland  it was only a matter of time until I would need more than one blog. Since I have a collection of hobbies, a collection of blogs fell right into place. And since 5 is my favorite number, 5 blogs seems right.  This one for chatter about everything under the sun, Studio for my creative biz....yes ...someday....soon.....there will be etsy or some other marketplace.
My dog blog will be about..well dogs.   I expect that most of my posts will be on PaperPlay and SewRuffHaven. I have new posts on both right now. Hope to see you there. 
 Links to all five blogs can be found in the sidebar and at the bottom of this page.


Life is ruff....go have fun!

6 comments:

Carrie Schmitt said...

wow--you are amazing! i can't wait to enjoy your collections too thru your blogs. funny you mentioned the number 5 today (which is my favorite number too). My new blog post is connected to the #5 as well. Hope you'll visit and you watch the video--it is so inspiring!

Mandy Saile said...

Wow your gonna be quite the busy blogger Marianne, ha ha...good luck and be well.

Carola Bartz said...

Wow Marianne, how will you do it all? This is amazing. I wish you all the best for your future blogs - and I will stop by!

Anonymous said...

5 blogs, I'm amazed and intrigued.... I'll be checking them out...

Adriana said...

Marianne, your life is RICH!!
Looking forward to your posts on your collections!
Happy Weekend Marianne! xx

Suzanne said...

Wow -- five blogs! How do you keep everything straight? And as for the collections, I think you've inspired me to make a blog post about collections. People's collections fascinate me, and I'm sure they will love to show off what they have.