I love how our lives are woven together.
.

sew little time

I was able to finish all 18 main blocks for the butterfly quilt.
...I really should come up with a name for this one.










any way
I also had time to add the corner triangles. 


  I always try to cut triangles larger than needed so I can trim them down to size.





 I find it to be a much more accurate way to do it.


Now I need to trim these down and move on to the alternate blocks. 

It's all going together nicely 
and it is not perfect
The more I tell myself this, the better ....right?  
I struggle with perfectionism and I think that's why so many of my projects go unfinished.
This one WILL be finished perfect or not.
The fabric and pattern are so exciting I want to work on it all the time.
But with dogs that need walking, and a house that needs cleaning,
and a garden that needs weeding (again...ugh), 
sewing all day is just not gonna happen.
But what IS gonna happen
 is the giveaway on my other blog
Just click on this photo


So get your butt over there and enter to win.

Have a great day !
Marianne

No comments: