I love how our lives are woven together.
.

time to blow the dust off this blog

 I hope you all are enjoying your summer.


It's been a while since I have had time to sit still and tangle. 
I had visited The Diva's blog to see what everyone has been up to and found that I have a few days left to mail a tile to Carole Ohl.  She has offered up a challenge for all of us to use four tangles: Pais, Zedbra, Keenees, and Baton.  We were also asked to use a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 inch tile.
You can get more info about this chalenge here



This is the tile I mailed to Carole.

I've been blowing the dust off my rubberstamps too...
I'll be back soon
Have a great day...

Marianne

2 comments:

Franka Benjaminsen said...

Great you are back and hopefully you can take some moments for yourself. You entry looks fabulous. Hope I see more projects in the future, maybe with some stamps? Thanks for visiting me. Bye, Franka

The Crafty Elf said...

This is awesome! I've seen a few of these during the WOYWW snoop. Great job. I must give this a try.