I love how our lives are woven together.
.

help please

I was fiddling around with my feed and I think I broke it.
I need just need one or two of you  from each of the big "readers" to let me know my blog is still showing up in their  " reader "
I am pretty sure Blogloving works   but I am not so sure about Feedly or the email subscriptions.
and Ravelry is a lost cause.

I don't need alot of comments here.....just one or two from each" reader " ....So if you see someone has commented about the "reader" you use you don't need to comment......

unless you just want to say hi and make me smile.

I'll be so happy when all this dust has settled.  

Thanks from the bottom of my heart



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marianne! I use Feedly and your post showed up :).
Stay inspired!

Carol Swift said...

You're showing up in Bloglovin!

Emma's Daughter said...

Hi from a Bloglovin user ~ just to make you smile *:0)

Mocadeaux said...

Another shout-out from Bloglovin to make you smile!

Pam in IL said...

I'm on feedly and your post showed up. I'm also on bloglovin and checked there, but your post didn't show up there. In fact, bloglovin didn't even have me as a follower of your blog although I've been your follower for quite some time.

Hope you get it figured out.

Lorna McMahon said...

Well, I follow through Bloglovin' and there you were! Glad to see you are still readable!

Lorna:)
http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

sunny said...

I just popped in to say Hi! I just read blogs from my dashboard, so I can't help you out.

Claudia said...

I follow you with Bloglovin, and I still have you in my dashboard ...so everythings fine :O)
Happy week,
Hugs
Claudia

Sew and Sow Farm said...

Yep - You are still in my Bloglovin' - which I think you probaly know that by now - Just really wanted to say hi and i hope you have a great day! :) jan@http://sewandsowfarm.blogspot.com/

Leslie Hanna said...

Feedly, here, and I ignored your instruction to not respond, so there.