I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Ho Ho Ho - Hop

 A
Quilter
knows that 
the holidays are 
closer than we think. 
Some of us prepare all 
year long, and others need
 a nudge in July. If you like to 
procrastinate like me.......today is 
the day to receive your nudge.  You
will find so many talented ladies sharing 
their projects... I'm sure you'll find inspiration
  no matter what form of crafting you do. I will be
 back on Monday the 5th, with my project to this hop.
 In the meantime you can follow the hop by starting at the 
beginning ... scroll down for the list.  Carol is the Head Ho Ho this 
year and she is the one cheering us on and keeping us on track.
Please
hop with us
  
July 31
August 1
August 2
August 5
August 6
August 7
August 8
August 9
Sew We Quilt
 
 

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Red o's? And in Feedly this looked totally different - all lined up on the left edge. I was going to ask how you did that, but then I opened the post and ... never mind.

And no, I am NOT ready for Christmas stuff. O_o

Lisa - papergrace said...

Does Carol know you called her a "ho"? Hahha!! I am sooo not ready for Christmas. I don't get ready for Christmas until, ummm, around December 15th or so. After seeing ornaments at Hobby Lobby in JULY!!! it's all just happening way too soon for me. Your quilt looks amazing, though. Is that a work in progress or a finished project?

I always love everything you make. Quilt, mixed media, card, whatever. You just have the magic touch. <3