I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Tuesday, Tea..... and Staying on Track



Good morning !

Advice from a Wolf....Stay on Track
An old old friend is starting a
 new blog link up party.
And I would love to support her efforts and join in.
 I am not implying that she is old old.......
I just mean I have "known" her for a long long time.
I "met" Elizabeth on Yahoo back before blogging
became and everyday addiction activity pleasure.
She was the hostess of several Altered Art Swaps
and I was a happy participant.
The theme of her link up is T stands for Tuesday.
with a twist..... tea is not required....
but sharing what ever you may have in your cup is.
All the details are on her blog.
Every morning I wake up, let the dogs out,
and make myself a cup of good old Lipton tea....
with 1 oz. of milk and one Splenda please.
                         
  And yes I do measure the milk.
a peek inside my tea cabinet





 Today I woke up before the dogs even wanted to go
out so I had a chance to go down to my
 freshly cleaned craft room  to fold a few more
yards of fabric.  I am staying on track, in organization mode.
 I am committed to  putting everything
away so it doesn't become a disaster zone again.

good advice....keep your den clean  ---- HA !

Elizabeth has provided a button for us to add to our sidebars.
by clicking on it you will be wisked away to her blog and her very first 
T is for Tuesday Link up Party


Please grab a cup, or glass, of something and join in. 
 I am going back down stairs where it is cool....
today is going to be a hot one.  
Thanks for stopping in.

Marianne

14 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Marianne, it is SO good to see you again, and see you, I do. So good to finally put a face with your name.

I was thrilled that you joined me for T today. I love the mugs, and how you ration your milk. I'm a "pour and go" kind of gal. Looks like you have a ton of tea you can share over the next few months (grin).

I'm off to check out your organization, too. And since I'm now into fabric, I must see what you've been making. And I'll have to check out your Where Bloggers Create post, too.

Have a super T this Tuesday.

Krisha said...

LOVE your wolf mug and your tea cabinet is great.

Divers and Sundry said...

i followed mr. linky from bleubeard and elizabeth's blog.

i like your tea cabinet. so organized! my teas are piled in a basket lol

Darla said...

What a great mug, I have a family member who loves anything wolf related. Enjoy your morning cuppa.

Darla

Craftymoose Crafts said...

So nice to meet you through T stands for Tuesday! I need to take a lesson from the saying on your mug! Your craft area is seriously amazing! My husband has offered more than once to turn our basement into a craft room--may have to take him up on that!

~*~Patty S said...

We have Elizabeth to thank for making connecting easier with Mr Linky!

Your cup is super ...

Happy T day to you
oxo

Silvia said...

Love the wolf Mug and I love your Dog, he is gorgeous. Thanks fr following me on Instagram...I followed you right back

voodoo vixen said...

Oh my, that is one organised tea cupboard! I only do one brand of tea... not into trying all the different flavours. Love your mug, very wise words! Annette

Halle said...

Staying organized is so hard for me! I always "think" that I'll keep everything in its place but then...I don't. Good luck to you keeping it all in its place!
Happy Tuesday!

roffeycreations said...

Hi Marianne - Happy Tuesday [Yes I am a bit late] - love your mug... looking forward to sharing... Mxx

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, yay! A new challenge for me for when i'm RETIRED. :D

creativelenna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Marianne! It's been a while since I have visited yours and I must say your blog is looking great. Thanks again, I appreciate your visit! lenna

Linda said...

It was so nice meeting you at Joann's today. I knew you were a kindred spirit when we talked! :) Your craft room is amazing!! Linda
lindaehinger@comcastdotnet

Neesie said...

This sounds like a great idea Marianne and hopefully once I'm settled plus my internet access sorted I can join in.
Thanks for popping over to my place. I have a whole new craft room to organise so I'll be looking for hints! ;D
Have a wonderful weekend
Neesie :D