I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Tuesday, Tea, and a Modern Hot Toddy


It's still Tuesday here. ....
but....
I am so so late for Elizabeth's Tea Link up....but I can explain.

 At first I thought I was tired....but then I realized I was being taken over by a nasty bug.
 I spent the day sleeping. 
 Yes ALL DAY.  
So now it's going to be hard to sleep tonight...right?  

Wrong

I'll just have a hot toddy and that should do it.
I do not drink alcoholic beverages often,
 an occasional Margarita or Kahlua and Cream.
( oh and chocolate wine as Sunny has pointed out )

 Just this past February I met Rum Chata.
I had a creamy drink made with
this smooth devil while in Florida last winter.

 But somewhere between February and now,
 I got this idea to add it to my Keurig Chai Tea.

 Ummm.... heaven !
 I love Chai Tea with a bit of the Rum Chata.
 Just a bit....a shot....an ounce...sometimes a bit more.
Now where's my pillow?

goodnight.
  


T stands for TuesdayT stands for Tuesday is a new weekly blog link up party 
hosted by Bleubeard and Elizabeth
<-----   click on this link to find out more.
       

click here for a
classic hot toddy recipe

9 comments:

sunny said...

sounds good. What happened to the chocolate wine?

voodoo vixen said...

Oh dear, hope the hot toddy does the trick and you get a good night's sleep and feel fighting fit in the morning!! Annette

roffeycreations said...

Hiya - your are not late for me - blogger issues prevented me from visiting yesterday - they finally rectified themselves - as all techy things usually do with no idea why what or how LOL - have a great week - see you next T for Tuesday... Mxx

Halle said...

I'm definitely going to have to try that one! I love chai!!! Hope it did the trick and you are healthy and well rested. :)

~*~Patty S said...

Hope that your delicious 'doctored' chai helps chase that bug away...certainly worthy trying again just in case ;)
oxo

Spyder said...

ohooo yes that sounds good, and even if it's not that's a really nice bottle! (never too late for T!)

((Lyn))

Lisa - papergrace said...

I sincerely hope you are feeling better, my sweet friend, and that the chai/rum concoction worked it's magic.

I love a good chai tea. It's the only tea I enjoy hot or cold, but I've never had it with your mystical Rum Chata. Now I wonder if this is something I can find around here because that sounds yummy! mmm....

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, even *I* might try that.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm a day late and about five dollars short. Always short, but seldom late. Sorry about that.

Thought this was the perfect end to T. You made it seem all worthwhile to get up, take a photo or three, insinuate that this might be something I would enjoy, and return to bed. Love the pillow!!

Happy belated T, even though it's now Wednesday evening. Again, sorry I'm late getting here.