I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Details Details

I need to interrupt this painting and pasting for a bit of housekeeping. In my real house and on this blog.
As you see in the sidebar I have added 100 links to some of my favorite blogs. I am in the process of placing them in sections according to their area of interest. I'm not sure if blog rolls are still "in" since everyone seems to be making buttons.  If I start to gather buttons, I will have to move the blog links to another page.
If you don't see your link over there, tap me on my shoulder and say so.....  it IS a work in progress and I plan to have every single one of you listed.
On the other hand ...  if you want me to remove your blog from the list, I'll do that too, just let me know.

I really have been enjoying all the bloggers I have met and find it hard to keep up with everyone. You all have so much talent and provide me with hours of inspiration.    So before you go check out a few of the blogs.  Let them know that   Marianne@RuffHaven   sent you. 

8 comments:

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh my goodess.... I love your blog!
It is just beautiful!
Thank you for sharing!
Leticia

Suzanne said...

Thanks for including me! You have such a beautiful blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much...you have been a busy girl!
Your Blog is Beautiful!!!!

Kerri said...

so is that niki in your banner? what a beautiful dog! :)

Sandy said...

I totally gave up on my blog roll, too many good ones out there, maybe I do need to start a button collection ;)

Jo said...

Thank you sooo much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. Simply had to fly over here too, and soooo please I did. What a lovely 'bubble space' you have and your wee furries are gorgeous. I'll be back!!!
Huge hugs
xxx

Kristie @ Comfy Cozy said...

Love RuffHaven! I am so new to this whole blog thing, but I am loving it! I cannot believe all the wonderful and creative people out there in blogland. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Diana said...

I saw your studio...yikes... Hope you didn't lose anything precious ... It's so big...looks like you could hold a workshop there! Sign me up! I want to try out some of those stamps. :)