I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Take a break




Sometimes you need to go for a walk and clear your head.
It's always great when you have a friend who is always willing to go with you. 
 
Today that friend was Shadie.

Yes, I live in the woods
and yes this wonderful dog is Shadie

She is always ready to get away from all the other dogs who live here
a little one on one time
a walk down to an area here at  RuffHaven  that I call   "The Ferns"
There are acres and acres of  ferns down there
And a stream runs right through it

Simply Beautiful



And it's all the more beautiful because I can share it with my friend




Have a beautiful day

I'll be back tomorrow. I have some works in progress to show you. 
                                                                yes real live art being made by me

(oh ...I always said that if I start a blog I'll have to do a photo with my feet in it...
       .....remember in my first post I said I was going to start to follow the crowd.....
             .... I can't count how many feet photos are out the on the web. Can you?

Well that  (up there)  is officially -  MY feet photo #1
I love how Shadie's foot is right next to mine...cool huh?

10 comments:

Carol @ A Bird in Hand said...

Hi Marianne - Your walk looks heavenly. I'm not sure I would ever come back from The Ferns!! Your special guest made it most worthwhile as well. Thanks for the great pictures!!

Lessons Learned said...

i like the feet photo! :)

Sherry Goodloe said...

I just love where you live Marianne!

Mariam Kobras said...

You really live in the woods. how beautiful is is there!
And I'm right here, dear, only out of wifi for a few days. :)

leslie said...

I do love your property, but not your snakes.

Barbara German said...

Thank you for your encouraging comments and taking time to visit my new website! I love where you live....inspirational!! I can't wait to see your new artwork. Your dancing shoes are fabulous!

Michele said...

Wow, you live in a beautiful place! How lovely to have all that right at your feet. :)

I really understand how you are feeling about the computer. It's been happening to me too. I find that a lot of my time is spent trying to keep up with everyone and everything one needs to do as an artist trying be seen. The problem is I'm not doing the most important thing, and that is making art!! So, good for you for taking that walk and heading to the studio instead!

Oh, and I just wanted to say thank you also for dropping by my blog, glad you enjoyed the video. :)

Suzanne said...

I love that fern photo -- so beautiful. And how nice to have a buddy to share it with. And P.S., I'm tired of the feet photos now. Not so original anymore. Maybe we can start a new trend -- our dog's feet, perhaps? How cute would that be?

Sandy said...

The fern bed is just stunning, how wonderful that it grows naturally and your walking buddy is adorable. What is it exactly with bloggers and feet?

Cindy Belseth said...

What an amazing place to live! I love your photos :) It's so nice to know there is a place out there like RuffHaven for older dogs - beautiful <3