I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Flying Lessons

I am taking an e-course. It is my first . I've decide that in order to put myself out there I must learn how to navigate all the social networking sites and get to know some like minded individuals. At the same time Kelly Rae Roberts had announced her e-course. 


I know it's about starting a creative biz and I am really not sure that's what I want to do at this point in time. I have enough on my plate as it is. But where, other than an e-course full of Artists, could I meet so many people and gather knowledge all in the same place ?    Bingo !  sign me up !    So that's what I did.   And let me tell you. It is probably the smartest move I have made since I married my husband.  I have met so many fantabulous people and you know what?  Perhaps I will become brave and  actually start to sell some of my creations.   I usually give everything away.  like this purse I made for my niece.

Or this quilt I made for my Brother-in-Law.



One more thing before I go.  I want to thank all of you who have been so encouraging while I stumble around in this confusing land of blogs.  I am starting to feel the dread melt away with each post.  It is getting easier and easier to post. It's still alot of ....type....delete.....type....delete.......But I'll get there.  





5 comments:

Adriana said...

Marianne it's beautiful!! How did you do this? I totally love it!

I love your purse as well!!
You go girl!!

Thanks for following me on my blog !
Hug xx

LissaBee Creations said...

Your blog is gorgeous! I love your header. Your niece is a lucky girl to get that purse. And how sweet to make a quilt for your BIL.

I saw the photos of your studio. Sorry about that leak. But, oh my, you crafty goddess! You have lots of stuff. :-) Good luck getting it all cleared out.

Have a great weekend!

Lessons Learned said...

Marianne you made me laugh. And believe it or not, I talk about Martha Stewart somewhere! Well, for having just started I think you are doing wonderfully. Oh and you sew..I'm so jealous. I am about to take some lessons but there is this quilt i am longing to make. I'm following your blog so I can keep up with you!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are such the smarty girl! This is absolutely wonderful!!!! I am so happy, that I can't stand it! I of course will be following and maybe even become a neighbor here shortly. see you again soon, susie.

Kelly said...

That purse you made is so much fun and sooooo super beautiful! I'm positive you're not the last one in the universe to join the web, but sure glad you did! Now you can share all your lovely art with us. THanks for joining the artist blog hop - looking forward to seeing more of your work!