I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Hellos and Goodbyes

As the e-course with Kelly Rae Roberts came to a close I experienced a feeling of emptiness. We shared a lot during those five weeks. With so much content and wisdom being bestowed upon us from Kelly Rae, and friendships being formed, it was a wonderfully overwhelming journey. It will take quite a while for me to absorb everything. I will miss these people. Thankfully many of us are quickly linking to each other through blogs and facebook so we can continue to learn from each other and grow as artists. I am amazed at the talent these women possess. I have set up an area on my sidebar where I will list links to their blogs. Most of them will fall into the friend category.

One of my classmates, Adriana, makes these beautiful lampwork beads. I had always wanted to learn that skill, but the three evil villains, Time, Space and Money, had other plans. Look at these handmade lampworked Beads By Adriana.
She does amazing things with glass and she's also a very warm and lovely person.

Then there's Blenda. She paints with a style that I can only describe as wildly soft. She has a colorful website.
Go take a look. But come right back. I have one more to share.

See I told you they were wildly colorful and soft.

Now you need to go meet Kelly. I like her blog and her tagline:
"Add a little beauty to your life every day".

So go say "hello" to them and tell them Marianne@RuffHaven sent you.
And while you do that, I have to go say "goodbye" to some money. Those Artists have some great gifts I can buy for myself ah , my daughter....yes my daughter would love .......oh who am I kidding?....I'll go buy something for myself.

Have a great 4th of July !

7 comments:

Carol @ A Bird in Hand said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marianne said...

I'm sorry for removing Carol's comment. It was simply a newbie accident. Carol don't be afraid to come back !

leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kelly@thebluemuse said...

Hi Marianne,
I just popped over to say hello, and what a nice surprise! Thank you! Your blog is lovely, I am so glad to have found so many wonderful people through Kelly Rae's class, lets be sure to sty in touch!
Kelly

Carola said...

Marianne, I love your blog - the header is so beautiful!
And I love what you wrote about our class. It feels a bit strange not to pop over and find some new wise words from Kelly. Like you, I enjoyed this class and it gave me a LOT to think about. I really hope that a good portion of us will stay in touch.
I also have to tell you that I LOVE what you do as yout "day job". You certainly look like a compassionate woman to me!
I'll be back!
Carola

Diana said...

Hi Marianne, Blog looks great! I love how you have a signature at the bottom of each post. It's a nice personal touch.

{Jen} said...

Marianne,

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I left an answer to your question about the jar: http://springlanedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/06/do-more.html#comments

Loved this post. Your blog is beautiful! I'm still wandering around and making friends from the class. I tend to be a wallflower in "real life" and the internet allows me to make friends with people that I'd never approach in person.