I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Monday

     Just poppin' in to say

                             Hello Friends ! 



I am catching up on odds and ends here. Lifeguard is away on vacation and I have the house to myself.
Well almost to myself , the dogs are here too.

I love my Lifeguard but it is nice when he goes off by himself. It gives me a chance to catch up on "me time".
I'll be able to work on projects that have been pushed aside, read magazines that are waiting to be read, and of course I'll be visiting my favorite blogs.

The Flying Lessons Group Quilt Project -" Bond and Respond "  has been completed and shipped out last week. I will wait for the go ahead before I post more photos.

I have a few swaps to work on and I need to make a trip to the post office and grocery store. Just general day to day stuff...nothing too exciting going on here....

And I feel the urge to do some deep house cleaning...

....but I am going to wait for that urge to pass.

Hope you enjoy your Monday and the rest of your week too !

Marianne

9 comments:

Carol @ A Bird in Hand said...

Hi Marianne!!! I envy your solitude. Enjoy the heck out of it!! Sending sweet wishes your way...Carol

Carola Bartz said...

Marianne, enjoy your me-time! Yes, and let that urge pass, I usually do that as well (and so far, the family has survived!)

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Marianne,
Thanks so much for stopping in to say hi at my new blog! Yes, I did mean stray "animals".:) How could I turn any away? You know if everyone felt that way, we wouldn't have strays would we? I have 1 dog and 2 cats. All rescued and ARE they a blessing to me! Spoiled rotten but that's what we're supposed to do right.
I love your picture of your baby on the couch! Very contented and happy.
Yes, let that urge pass and enjoy the day.
Many blessings to you,
Sonya

Jo said...

Enjoy! No real demands just an opportunity for some 'me time'!!
Wishing much joy as you seek to recharge and refresh!
Hugs xxx

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Marianna, it's nice to have some "me time". :) Your dog is soo beautiful! Looking forward to have a peek at that quilt. :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Diana said...

My dog does that all the time. So cute. Very funny that cleaning urge.

Heartfire At Home said...

Oh yes, solitude is so energising for the spirit. Such a great time for renewal and just downright spoiling yourself!

And, what a gorgeous, gorgeous pic of your dog! Life is good when you're a well-loved pet (and they give so much back to us).

I had the same urge just before, hence why I'm on the computer now.

Linda. xox

Joanna said...

Great photo! Don't you just love it when dogs let it all hang out like that - and I swear that dog is grinning from ear to ear!

I've popped over from Lenna's blog because I'm taking part in the Mail Art swap - looks fun!

Great blog(s)!

Jo

Suzanne said...

We call that pose, the "Give me a belly rub!" pose. What a beautiful dog.