I love how our lives are woven together.
.

TenTenTen



This is one of my favorite posts. I am linking to Good LifeWednesdays because knowing yourself and sharing what you know....
.....is the sign of a very good life

 RANDOM
Marianne...
1.  is happy
2.  enjoys spending time alone
3.  does NOT like to wear shoes
4.  has a hard time choosing a parking space
5.  loves to bake pies
6.  married a Lifeguard
7.  loves to learn new things
8.  has traveled to 49 states
9.  secretly loves cats too ( don't tell the dogs )
10. did not marry her soul mate

 FAVORITES
Marianne had a hard time choosing these:
1.  Color - Green
2.  Animal - Dog
3.  Food - Grilled Salmon
4.  Drink - Earl Grey Tea
5.  Movie - Wizard of Oz
6.  Song - Your Own Special Way - Genesis
7.  State - Colorado
8.  Hobby - Shopping
9.  Flower - Rose
10. Bird - Owl

BUCKET LIST
Marianne would like to:
1.  live to be 99
2.  go to Alaska ( see #8 in random list )
3.  learn to play the piano well
4.  pave her driveway with yellow bricks
5.  lose 50 pounds
6.  write a book about Niki
7.  meet Sean Connery
8.  finish all the projects she started
9.  live to see the day when there are no zoos
10. grow RuffHaven to house 25 dogs , with a full time staff of 4 on site employees


I hope this October 10, 2010 finds you well and happy.
10/10/10 only comes around every 100 years.

Hope your day is a 10 !

6 comments:

Diana said...

Ok Marianne, you'lll have to explain...did NOT marry your soul mate? but you married a Lifeguard....hhhmmm. and your happy...interesting. ;)

Happy Weekend.

Jenny said...

I love your 10/10/10! I'm with you on the zoos, and meeting sean connery :) Love the idea of the yellow brick drive too!
I actually forgot what day it was today...but have spent it well with my family so could not have planned it better!
ps. I have a "giveaway of goodness" going on...you are already a follower...are you in?!! :)

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Ditto on the 50 lbs and Sean Connery.

Pave? Down to the street? That's a lot of yellow bricks?

About the zoos, I agree, but with the caveat that we've stopped destroying all their habitat world-wide so we no longer need to breed them in captivity to ensure they don't go extinct. :(

Carola Bartz said...

Marianne - I have the same question as Diana. With you on Sean Connery (I think we should all go together), but am not sure about the zoos, as they more often than not house rescued animals that couldn't survive anymore in the wild. Difficult topic, I know -and I'd rather see the animals in their natural habitat.

Carrie Schmitt said...

My art teacher looks like Sean Connery! Your lists are great. We are similar in many ways. I like getting to know you better thru these types of posts!

Anonymous said...

great lists I have a hard time committing... even to answers on lists.....