I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Wanna Trade?

I joined two more swaps. Can you tell I have time on my hands? 

First Creative Lenna is hosting a Mail Art swap on her Creative Swaps blog.  I have participated in several of Lenna's swaps and can tell you she is top notch. She is always on time and very very organized.
You can find out more about her latest swap here.    It's an easy one....only 3 items need to be sent. If you've never sent or received mail art you might want to give this one a try. Tell her RuffHaven sent you....I don't get anything for that....I just like the way it sounds.

Then I joined The Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap


No the postcard doesn't have to be big.....but the list of players is big.....click here for details about this one.  This is an easy one....only one postcard and you only have to stitch a little bit....for you non-stitchers out there.......go on over and join in the fun. Oh and did I mention....she has added a giveaway to this swap.....even more fun ! 

Beth is someone I met through fb and she has a great blog
 Do What You Love...Love What You Do   
when you have time check it out. She recently posted an interview with Claudine Hellmuth. We all know her right? It's a great interview....go read it.    Oh and don't forget to tell 'er..........you know........
RuffHaven sent you !  

Life can be Ruff.....join a swap....have some fun !

1 comment:

Lenna Young Andrews said...

Thanks so much for the mention of my new swap, Marianne. I will let you know if anyone says "Ruff" sent them! I checked out Beth's blog too -thank you for sharing that! It looks like a great exchange and I am definitely thinking of participating ; ^ ) lenna