I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Practice Practice Practice

I've been working on my free motion skills. It takes forever because I quilt so slowly and because I don't have a long arm machine. I need to learn to relax because my shoulders get so tense. This piece is small so it was easier to move through my machine.   You should see me pushing full sized quilt through my machine. It can become quite funny to watch .
   You can see where I messed up in several places? 
                         But the idea is to not be too perfect right?                 Right.   
 It's going to be a part of my stitched postcard.  Did you join the swap? 
There's a button  in my sidebar that looks like this.........

                                                                        go check it out.  
See you later.
Thanks for stopping by.
Marianne

No comments: