I love how our lives are woven together.
.

not a Wordless Wednesday


Didn't have anything I had to do today so I just
stayed in the craft room trying to finish the big clean up
but
I kept finding things to play with

so

 I worked on a few old stamped and painted backgrounds
that I started a few years ago

You may click on these and print them if you would like to use them in your collage or art projects.
If you do I would love to see what you make.




 *
*
*

I also played with old magazines and made a few paper beads






I have a ton of old magazines
I have made quite a few of these  

*
*
*

And....
enjoyed a beautiful summer day



What did you do today?
                                                              

2 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

First of all, your work is amazing. I can just see all those as backgrounds - so awesome!!! Secondly, those beads are super - great idea!!! Wonderful inspiration. Lastly but not least (LOL), I saw a little Elf on your sidebar. I was so Verklempt Marianne, thank you! Your are a real gem!

Anonymous said...

Ooh so pretty!