I love how our lives are woven together.
.

WOYWW 110

well.......
It isn't on my workdesk but it is WOYWW related.

 It's been a while since I have been active in WOYWW  and I really can't jump back in without saying thank you to Carola for the lovely gift she had sent earlier this summer.
Carola is one of my first blog friends and she is also a regular WOYWW contributor 
It was such a surprise to see a package on my porch and
 when I opened it I was so pleased to see that it was a
 collage she had shown on her blog.
Thank you Carola !  
I love it ! 



a wolf sticker on the envelope ( she knows I love wolves) 
a note card featuring Carola's photography
she is multi talented.

And here is the collage.
Thank you so much Carola !
xo

Please pop over to Julia's blog to visit the other bloggers who linked to WOYWW this week.
Thanks for stopping by
                                                                  

12 comments:

jill said...

What a lovely gift to come home too

The Crafty Elf said...

Well, wahat a lovely gift and surprise! You can't beat that now can you?

Belinda Basson said...

lucky, lucky you! And so appropriate! Love your idea for the safe haven for dogs.

Carola Bartz said...

Oh Marianne, how sweet of you!!! I'm almost in tears over here. Thank you for this beautiful post!

Andria said...

What a sweet gift...she showed that she really understands what you like and appreciate. Happy WOYWW!

Elizabeth said...

Hello Marianne, what a brilliant surprise to come home to - Carola is a very generous person and I love her photography too. Wishing you a great week. Elizabeth x #99

Neil said...

What a lovely surprise, I'm sure it made your day!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Carola is a sweetie and I'm totally impressed with what she sent. I had seen that piece on her blog, too, and now I see where it ended up. Glad you like it, because I know I sure do!

Anonymous said...

Carola is a sweeties isn't she? And her photographs are amazing too. Love your work area in the next post.

Hugs
Brenda

okienurse said...

Very nice gift. Looks like you are being kept busy with your fur babies. thanks for sharing. Vickie

JoZart Designs said...

Lucky you to get such a lovely surprise! It's a beauty.
thanks for a late snoop,
JoZarty x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Marianne, we saw this as a work in progress and Carola mentioned that it was to be for a dog lover...it makes me happy that it has such a home as yours - truly I agree with you - Carola's so talented.