I love how our lives are woven together.
.

WOYWW #205

Just popping in for a quick weekly update. It's Wednesday and time for another jaunt around the web visiting bloggers to snoop on their work-desks. If you want to join in pop on over to Julia's  to add your link to the list.
On my "work-desk" aka dining room table, this week is the project I am making on for   "For the Birds" blog hop with the gang at Sew We Quilt. I had to throw scraps on top of the project because It is not to be seen until tomorrow. Yes it will be finished.  I hope I hope I hope.

It's halfway finished ....... but I have to be finished and ready to share.
The fact that today is Pottery Class day doesn't help.  I need to learn to procrastinate around other commitments.



 It's hard to take process photos while playing with clay. So a photo every once in a while is going to have to satisfy your curiosity. This is a shot of a bowl centered upside down in preparation to "clean the butt" and trim the foot.   I didn't get a shot of the completed task. Like I said it is hard to take pictures when your hands are oooey and goooey with slippery smooth clay.
 ( cue Patrick Swayze (sadly missed)   and the theme song from Ghost ) 

So that's it for today.  If you sew or are thinking about sewing....come back tomorrow for loads of fun and a giveaway....here.....on my blog.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Marianne
Typos are provided for your entertainment. Enjoy !

7 comments:

April said...

Love the colors of the material you're using to make your quilt. I bet playing with clay is run.
April #150

Nan G said...

It's going to be a very pretty quilt! Now get going... :) Do share your finished bowl. Happy WOYWW! Nan G #87

okienurse said...

awesome quilting fabric with the birdies! I think it is going to be an beautiful quilt! Interesting pot! Just broke my last pottery cup so I am going to have to find someone close by to make me a few more. Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing! Vickie #36

Candace said...

A lady of many talents. Good luck with these projects

Have a great week

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G'day Marianna
thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Due to my sore hands I am even slower then usual at getting around but here I am at last. Your birdy quilt is gorgeous. Yes the One Step Looper makes precise eye pins from wire and if your into making jewellery as well and make crap eye pins like me I think it will be a good tool LOL. I hope to try it ssssoooonnn.
hugs
Annette In Oz #39

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Marianne,

How fun to take a pottery class! Yep, you are a woman of many talents. I think it's great to try new things.

The fabric looks beautiful - love the colors!

Thanks for visiting me already. I knew it wouldn't be before Saturday that I'd get a chance to visit people but here it is Sunday already!

Happy WOYWW
Kay (11)

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric with the birds! Ohhh I love it! :)
Jana (#41 - I'm so late!)