I love how our lives are woven together.
.

WOYWW #206

Once again it is time for a spin around the world all in the name of sharing and snooping. Julia herself has said we are crazy. A few other participants have said we are crazy. The Lifeguard certainly thinks we are crazy.   So we all agree.....

Good.

Welcome to my dining room table. Last week I made a quilt for a huge blog hop and this week I am trying to play with the girls from "Shopping Our Stash". The theme this week is "Scraps"  
I have scraps.   I am sure they mean paper....but I have fabric scraps so I will make a card using them.

This is no where near finished ....but it's a start.  The "love lives here" sentiment is actually the name of the fabric line printed on the selvage edge. I thought it would be perfect on this card.  I will work on it  after my pottery class and hopefully be able to post a finished card soon.


For all of my new followers....
If you want to know what this link up is all about
.... go visit Julia at The Stamping Ground  for the rules and to see the list of crazy players. And perhaps you might feel crazy enough to join us.   It really is a lot of fun. Just take a photo of whatever you are working on..... post it.....and link..... and be prepared to meet some wonderful creative bloggers.


13 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

That's a gorgeous card and a great idea using the wording from the fabric. Happy WOYWW. Pam#15

Helen said...

Gorgeous looking card in the making! Have a great day. Helen 16

Minxy said...

Looks like the perfect material for a card
Hugz Minxy #19

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great idea!!

Julie Lee said...

A lovely card in progress here! This is my first visit and your blog is lovely especially the gorgeous heading - ooh and the lovely foliage around the edges. Thanks for sharing and making WOYWW such fun. x #58 Julie Ann

ike said...

Very cool card coming on - that's fabulous :-)
Happy WOYWW

Ike x #101

ria gall said...

Hi Marianne
what a great idea to make a card using your fabric scraps and what a fantastic card it is turning out to be. I will be back to see it finished
Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
Ria #21

glitterandglue said...

A beautiful card - and lovely wording.
Have a great week.
Margaret #64

Anonymous said...

that fabric certainly looks like paper - I love it! Sweet card in progress :)
Happy woyww!
Jana #30

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card design Marianne those fabrics are lovely. How cool that the fabric name makes a perfect greeting. WOYWW Hugs to you from Helen 88

Denise said...

Hi Marianne! Love your card using your scraps. What a great idea!
I recently became a follower of your blog (during the Birdie Hop) and I was reading some of your blog posts and dog stories today and I have to say....you and your husband are awesome to love so many fur babies. I love the name Ruffhave and I love reading your stories. I have to admit some of them brought me to tears - especially about Goldie. What an amazing story of love. We have 3 of our own dogs, a cat and an African Gray parrot. Boy don't they just get into your heart!? Thank you for sharing your heartwarming stories!

Laura (Bookworm) said...

Your card of fabric scraps looks very pretty to me and could be complete as-is . . . I'll be eager to see how it turns out. Happy WOYWW from Laura #154

Anonymous said...

That is fabric? Looks wonderful!
Gabriele #61