I love how our lives are woven together.
.

August - Breakfast - Rainbow


I am going to participate in August Break this month. 
But I am not going to be taking a break from my blog. 
Instead I am going to use the prompts to try to establish a
new routine to be a more consistent blogger.
I will also try to remember to post to instagram. 
the first prompt is
Breakfast 




A few of you know I recently
lost a lot of weight.
 I won't go into all the details now but
 I will share my daily breakfast with you.

Chocolate Protein Shake
 Spinach
two dashes of Tabasco 
30 drops of artichoke extract
 20 drops of cinnamon 
1/4 tsp of salt
all whirled up in a blender




I am also participating in 
 over at Daisy Yellow.
I am going to create one collage and try to use
 all the prompts on one piece.
The first prompt is
Rainbow
If it gets too difficult or cluttered I might have to split it in two after 30 days.We'll see ...  these two daily prompt lists should help keep my creative juices flowing through the dog days of summer.




and ....don't forget....
I am also planning  a Huge Giveaway this month.

3 comments:

Lisa - papergrace said...

Your creativity just blows me away. I often wish I knew how your mind works since you're SO good at everything you try. I can't wait to see how the collage progresses. Even the beginning is beautiful. ♥

sunny said...

How do you find all these projects? I agree with Lisa, you're so good at all you do, it's fun to follow along.

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne,
In regards to your breakfast; why artichoke extract & tobasco?????
Love your blog, very inspirational.
Anna em: zamba@iprimus.com.au