I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Fun and Games and a Clue for you


Tammy made me laugh . 
Her example for 
 reminded me of my life.    
 No, there were no murders. 
 but
 Every now and then "the Lifeguard" will come home from work , 
and the first thing he says is
 something like

 "Miss Scarlet....in the Library....with a Dog Leash" 

this means
 "Let's go walk the dogs after I go to the bathroom"

Sometimes he wakes up in the morning... rolls over and says

"Mrs. Peacock... in the Kitchen ... with Hard Boiled Eggs" 

This means
 "Can you feed the dogs breakfast?"

....I know... I know.....not  weapons  in the game
 but funnier than heck
 we have been together so long,  
 it's fun to "decipher" his clues.

The occassional

"Mr. Dutch... in the Hall... with Paper towels"
means
well.....

those of you who know that my DutchBoy is a very very very old dog,
won't need a magnifying glass to figure that one out.

Now a clue about that mystery box in my giveaway:
"Ms.Purple... in the CraftRoom...with a Heat Gun"

Have a wonderful Monday !
Marianne

2 comments:

Wendy G. said...

You are so witty and delightful at the same time! :)

Mocadeaux said...

This would be a great way to write clues for a scavenger hunt for the kids! Love it!