I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Tuesday, Tea and Twelve Photos


 Hello Dear Friends,
This morning I slept in....as in ....slept til noon kind of sleeping in.
The lifeguard allows this especially after I put in a long day outside
with mowing weeding and digging in the dirt.
When I realized it was Tuesday I grabbed the mug that
 my dear sweet Lifeguard gave to me last week,
  made a cup of tea and sat down to catch up on my collage.


I am trying to combine my efforts to keep up with Daisy Yellow's 61 Daily Paper Prompts and Elizabeth's T stands for Tuesday weekly link up.   So far it seems to be working.

 The Tea

The tea I chose today is a 
Holiday Tea from 
Harney & Sons. I buy it at
 Barnes and Noble when 
it is available in November.
I love this tea so I buy
three tins to last all year.
 I also love love love their  
Hot Cinnamon Spice tea....
but I ran out of that.  boo. 
The photo on the right 
shows the tiny black tea
and the orange peel and
teeny teeny tiny safflower.

The Art
The prompt I am working on is
#5 - Linear.
I think I am a day or two behind.  I'll try to catch up. I was a bit shaky so I didn't draw a lot of lines....
just enough to appease the prompt gods.....       ......I hope.


The Mug

I love how he surprises me with small tokens of affection. 
Although I could not be Dog Mother of the Year without him.

I hope your Tuesday is a very very happy one.
Thanks for visiting.
Marianne

T stands for TuesdayT stands for Tuesday is a new weekly blog link up party 
hosted by Bleubeard and Elizabeth
<-----   click on this link to find out more.
       

.

16 comments:

Rita said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I love your shaky collage doodling! ;) Lovely! Cute mug, too. :)

Halle said...

Love the collage. Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Oh the paper prompts, good for you! I just did 2 months of ICAD's so I am allowing myself a "self imposed art a day" break (even though I do something each day anyway...
I see you've combined all the prompts from the last few days into ONE piece, wow! awesome.
Happy T day to you
Peace~
Dawn

okienurse said...

AWEOME post. I have some of that tea and it is really spicy. I tried it with an other bag of black tea and enjoyed it better. I love that tea cup! Have a great and crafty day! Vickie

Leslie Hanna said...

why do your linear drawings look awesome and mine look like scribbles? :(

And i love that mug!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You slept till noon and I took an afternoon nap. Seems I'm up all night because that's when the storms come to my area of the country.

Love, love, love that mug. Too funny about the dog hair and Paw. I bet at least part of it is true (grin).

Happy tea today.

dawn said...

Hello, what a fun mug that is, so funny. Love your art, pretty colors and great flowers. I did the ICAD and now I'm taking a break. Good for you to keep going with it and drinking some yummy tea with it.
Happy Tuesday!

sunny said...

You slept til NOON!?!?! Such decadence. I slept in until 8:30 on Sunday. Love your mug. Do you ever see the Lifeguard these days?

Dianne said...

that mug is really cute...and LOVE how your canvas is coming along! beautiful...

roffeycreations said...

Just a flying visit for T for Tuesday - late but happy to see everyone this week... Cheers Mxx #23

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Happy T Tuesday! I enjoyed seeing your cool collage!

voodoo vixen said...

Love your mug, it is brilliant and what a lovely gift looking at your dogs on the side, very appropriate too! Love your lines... think you did plenty of them personally!! :) Annette

Darla said...

Late getting to all the T posts. I think it is great that you are combining tea and art. Those happen to be two of my favorite things.

Darla

~*~Patty S said...

You canvas is looking great...I am a cheap date when it comes to caffeine as a little can make me pretty shaky.

Harney & Sons Earl Grey happens to be my favorite tea (both real and decaf)...their silky bags are fun too for mixed media.

oxo

Sandra Kaye said...

That canvas looks very cool:):)

lauren bergold said...

i HAD TO come and see *HOW* you are combining all of the DPP's on one piece! and i think i'm jealous; totally wish i had thought of that!!! on the other hand, i doubt i could think of something to draw every night... or ration out enough space for all 61 days... and i'm so totally having a blast working on big weird things in my ledger book thingie, so i think i will settle for just keeping on coming back to see what you've added next! AWESOME!!! (& it seriously does make me want to embark on something BIG that gets added to a bit at a time... i know i'm going to keep thinking about this...) ♥♥♥