I love how our lives are woven together.
.

jingle belles 10 -


This week  the jingle belles theme is " home for the holidays "  Nothing like making a gal feel homesick for Christmas in the middle of March.    What I remember most about the holidays when I was a bratty little girl, was how much my mom decorated the house. It seemed like she and my Aunt who lived next door had this competition every year. I have to admit that my Aunt always had way more decorations, but my moms were sparklier. Is sparklier a word?  Any way our house was full of glitter year round. and the glitter back then was big. Not those teeny tiny details glitters we can get now. So home for the holidays reminded me of glitter and over the top sparkle.

With that in mind I give you my card this week. Over the top and sparkley:






Now before you go running off to see the other cards......pop over to  my main blog -  Life @ RuffHaven and enter my HUGE giveaway....something for everyone over there.
I hope the belles don't mind the shameless plug.  But you all are my card crafty friends and a few of you don't read my other blog and I didn't want you to miss out on the fun.
And for everyone who has no idea why we are making Holiday cards in March, Go to The jingle belles' challenge blog to see what's going on.

12 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Ooooh, shiny! I knew it must be genetic - all those trees you have. :)

lauren bergold said...

♥SPARKLIER♥ is definitely a word...and what a greeeeeeeeat word it is, too! :) perfect for xmas decor, and EVEN BETTER for xmas cards, imo! and this one is a perfect example of exactly why that is true!!! ♥LOVE♥ it!!!

stART said...

This is gorgeous. Simply and completely gorgeous.

Jeanne said...

Your card is GORGEOUS!! TFS!

Chelle (hanwayink) said...

wow, love it! especially the sparkle :)

Lisa said...

What a fantastic card!! I love to go overboard with my decorations and have had many a competition with neighbors,ooops,LOL. Its all in good fun and the spirit of friendship and love though :)

Love your card, thanks for sharing!

Rose said...

i am loving the sparklier card!!! goodness girl that tree is amazing :)
glitter all year, eh? lol

Deb Hickman said...

Ooohhh I love your sparkly card and the decorated tree is gorgeous.xxx

Lisa said...

love the sparkle! really gorgeous

Rosemary said...

Like there is ever too much bling and glitter - harumph NEVAH!!!! neVAH EVAH EVAH!

I love this card - and yes, I do like the chunkier glitter on it to add an even MORE festive note!

Lisa - papergrace said...

How did I NOT comment on this GORGEOUS card?! WTH? This is awesome!!!! Marianne...you never cease to amaze me with what you make. Seriously. This card is just WOW!! Love the shine/sparkle factor.

Jana said...

I LOVE your card. All that sparkle is marvelous.