I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Spring Fever at RuffHaven

I've been raking the twigs and stones and stuff out of the yard all weekend.
Spring Fever has set in and if I want
 to continue blogging I must move my computer to the sunroom. 
As I go through old photos (before digital) I occasionally come upon a few I'd like to share.

 Here's a faux window from my mural painting days in the '80s. 

This was done for a wonderful family in Pittsburgh in 1987.

Painting murals and decorative gifts was how I supported myself and
 my two children after my divorce.
Well this, and the help of child support too.
My ex was a good father.

Hope you are enjoying your first evening of Spring.

see you soon,
Marianne

8 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

oh, marianne! this is just stunning! will you come to kentucky and paint faeries on my daughter's walls? LOL

Lisa - papergrace said...

Marianne...that is just lovely. You are so gifted. I'm no artist. You, my friend, are an ARTIST!! wow.

Silver MLM said...

Stunning work of art! You are very creative.
Silver MLM

Leslie Hanna said...

STUNNING! After I get rid of my bookcases, will you paint one on that wall for me? I've always wanted a window there.

Sue Clark said...

Wow! This is really, really, beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome...lets pack a bag and go hoppin' from state to state with paint. tee hee... Did you do any ceilings?
see you agian soon, XOXO susie

The Crafty Elf said...

What beautiful work Marianne. Very talented! Thanks for sharing.

JDConwell said...

Ooooh, very well done. I love mural painting. But mine never looks realistic like this.