I love how our lives are woven together.
.

#11 - Monotangle

This is week # 11 in Laura Harms' challenge.
 This week we were asked to create a tile using one tangle only. I love love love Paradox so I had to use it.
I used curved lines to give it a bit more movement. Although it did not turn out as expected  and there are a few mistakes...

 ...I like it.


I chose to shade only the center portion. It just seemed to say stop....so I did.

Oh, and since there is someone else who uses the initials MB I decided to change my initials to M @ RH . It's my online name so I feel it's a good fit.   Now I need to go visit all the great artists who joined this week.

Thanks for stopping by
Marianne

14 comments:

Claudia said...

Love the elegancy and movement of how you used Paradox.
Beautiful shading!

Joni said...

The slightly curved lines in Paradox give it a wonderful soft look! Love it! Thank you for your kind words about my version of paradox, it's a wonderful tangle to work with.

Sande said...

Very beautiful repetition of pattern. Paradox seems to be a tangling favorite - guess I'll have to try it too. And mistakes in this? No one would ever find them. :)

Molossus said...

Lovely!

Leslie Hanna said...

Wow. Just wow.

stART said...

Shhhhh! Never volunteer the "M---S" word about your artwork! It's gorgeous and lovely and that's all we need to know! *G*

Cookie said...

Claudia, your Challenge No. 11 is cute! It's fun to see what everybody is doing with these challenges, Laura Harms comes up with.

Sue Clark said...

What a beautiful Paradox tile!

JJ LaBarbera said...

I love it! It reminds me of an angry sea.dici

wolfhowlings said...

"Mistakes?" Pah! No such thing. Embrace the randomness and enjoy the process, as Tim Holtz says (something I apply to scrapbooking and now Zentangling). I love how you stretched it out to the edge. To infinity And Beyond...!

stART said...

It's beautiful - it's good that you listened to that inner voice....

barbara and nancy said...

I love the curved lines. It's still Paradox but prettier and more delicate.
Barbara

Blue-Bird said...

I like the elangance and flowyness (don't know if that is a correct English word, but you get my drift).

Very nice!

Ilse at
http://teachermotherandwife.blogspot.com/

Terri Stegmiller said...

I love your results!