I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Celebrating 100 posts !


 on June 23, 2010 I wrote my first post on this blog. 
one hundred posts is a milestone and must be celebrated
....right?    
 one hundred posts from someone, who at one time,
wanted to remain silent and unknown.

I am kinda proud of myself that I actually broke out of my shell
I love that I have been able to meet so many lovely women,
and a few wonderful men, through blogging


Thank you to all of my readers for listening
 to me go on and on about so many random thoughts.

I'll be making a few changes here and there over the next few weeks.
lets hope this blog doesn't come crumbling down
 as I poke around behind the curtain
the tag reads :
 How beautiful a day can be  when friendship touches it
   
Have a Beautiful Day
                                                                          


13 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Congrats on 100th post! :)

Okami said...

congrats and a beautiful day to you!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congratulations on hitting 100!!

Carola Bartz said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!!! You go girl! Did you make the card? It's beautiful!

Jenny said...

A HUGE milestone for sure...and I for one am delighted to have met you through this wierd and wonderful world of blogging! :)100 Celebratory hugs to you! xx

The Crafty Elf said...

Congratulations! I felt the same way but it's funny how doing things we all love and share brings so many together! Here's to many more posts Marianne....looking forward to it!

sunny said...

Congrats on 100! I'm glad we got to meet last week, and I hope a wonderful friendship blossoms.

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

100! WHOOT! Here's to many more! :)

Rebecca Lynne said...

Congratulations Marianne! So exciting to be joining you at this point in your blog life. ;)

Monika/Buzsy said...

This is so pretty Marianne. Love the gorgeous colors and images. The script looks perfect stamped over the other images. Congrats to making it to 100 posts... here is to 100 more! :o)

JDConwell said...

I, for one, am mighty glad you broke out of your shell. :~) Congrats on the 100 posts!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! 100 is the beginning of thousands.Congrats!

505whimsygirl said...

Congratulations!!! This is HUGE! How do I put your button on my blog? Would love to do this!!

Hugs,
Kay aka 505whimsygirl